The recipe was adapted from Special quick & delicious vegetable cookbook with its dish called "stir-fried asparagus with chicken".
2 tbsp oil
1 onion (peeled & diced)
1 chicken whole leg (deboned & diced)
1 red chilli (diced)
150g asparagus (peeled & diced)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
½ tbsp light soya sauce
¼ tsp salt
Dash of sesame oil and pepper
1 tsp corn flour water for thickening
1. Heat up oil, saute onion until fragrant.
2. Add in chicken and stir well.
3. Add in seasoning and stir fry until fragrant
4. Add in chilli and asparagus, stir fry until cooked
5. Thicken with corn flour and mix well.
6. Dish up and serve
For my recipe, I had replaced chicken and chilli with prawn and capsicum. Add on fresh lily bulb.