This is another variation from the mushroom rice.
Chicken fillet (cube) - marinate with light soya sauce, sugar & corn flour
Frozen mixed vegetables
Assorted fresh mushroom
Garlic - diced
Shaoxing cooking rice wine
Dash of sugar and pepper
1. Use some butter to stir-fry the chicken until brown and set aside
2. Melt the remaining butter and fry the garlic until slightly golden brown and fragrant
3. Add in mushroom and sugar. Stir well
4. Add in seasonings and cook until the sauce is slightly thicken
5. Add in chicken and mix vegetables. Stir well.
6. Turn off the fire. Add in cooked rice and stir well. Serve.