2009/05/13

Food-4Tots has moved to www.food-4tots.com. Please update your link!

Source:Canon Creative Park

Hi Everyone, I am back now! Thanks for being so patient with me. Setting up a new site is really another big challenge to me. It took longer than expected. But, I am glad that it is finally ready for your viewing.

From today onwards, Food For Tots will discontinue its blogging activities at http://food-4tots.blogspot.com/ and move over to its new home http://food-4tots.com/ together with all its previous postings.

Don’t forget to update your link to my new site. For existing email subscribers, remember to re-submit your request at my new site so that you will not miss out any updates and recipes.

So, hop over to my new home now. ………! No house warming present required.

READY………..GET SET………GO => MY NEW HOME







2 comments:

TasteHongKong said...

Congratulations!
My recent blog revamp also took longer than scheduled, but I believe they both worth our efforts in the long run.

TasteHongKong said...

Congratulations!
My recent blog revamp also took longer than scheduled, but I believe they both worth our efforts.