Besides celery, fresh lily bulbs and pine nuts can also be used in this combination.
60g fine french beans (sliced diagonally)
25g baby sweetcorn (cubed)
25g carrot (cubed)
25g fresh lily bulb (washed, discarded the yellowish bulbs and trimmed off the discoloured side)
10g pine nuts (roasted over a frying pan under low heat until it turned slightly brown. You will notice oil on the surface of its nuts and can smell the nutty aroma)
20g vegetarian cubed ham (you can subsitute with pork or chicken)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp light soya sauce
Dash of sugar, pepper and sesame oil
Cornflour for thickening (diluted with water)
1. Blanch baby sweetcorn, carrot over hot water (with some oil and salt) for about 2 mins. Add in fine french beans and blanch for another 1 mins. Dish up, drain and set aside.
2. Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Stir-fry lily bulb and vegetarian cubed ham over medium heat. When the lily bulb turned transparent, dish up and set aside.
3. Heat up another 1 tbsp oil. Stir fry fine french beans, baby sweetcorns and carrots over high heat (with 3 tbsp of water) for about 1 mins.
4. Stir in lily bulb, vegetarian cubed ham, pine nuts and seasonings. Mix well under medium heat.
5. Add in cornflour solution, stir-fry for a while. Dish up and serve.