I prefer to use my AMC wok to cook "fried" noodle because it is so simple and easy. No stir-frying required and lesser oil. When it is cooked, the noodle is very moistured even after several hours later.
100g meehoon/ rice vermicelli (soaked with tap water)
20g dong fen/ glass noodles/ winter noodles (soaked with tap water)
* The ratio for these 2 noodles can be varied ie 70%:30%, 50%:50% (subject to your personal preference)
70g vegetarian mocked chicken & char siew(barbecue pork) (shredded) (can be substituted with either pork or chicken)
300g cabbage (shredded) (the amount can be reduced and replaced by more noodles)
70g mushroom (fresh or dried) (shredded)
* If fresh, blanch over hot water.
* If dried, soaked over tap water and retain the water for later usage.
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
Dash of sesame oil and pepper
1. Spread 2 tbsp oil evenly on the wok.
2 Spread cabbage evenly and follow by carrot (as per pic 1).
3. Spread mushroom, vegetarian mocked chicken and char siew evenly (as per pic 2).
4. Spread both the noodles (mee hoon & dong fen)evenly and pour over the seasoning on the ingredients.
5. Cover the lid and cook under medium heat.
6. When the AMC timer indicates 1 o'clock, open the lid and toss the ingredients until it is well-combined (as per pic 3).
7. Cover the lid again and let it cover until the timer shows 1 o'clock again.
8. Off the heat and wait for 10 mins to serve.