4 tbsp teriyaki sauce (referred to the picture below)
Dash of salt and pepper
Squeeze of lemon juice
1. Wash salmon, cut into half. Pat dry.
2. Marinate with salt and pepper for 15 mins
3. Heat up 1 tbsp oil, grill salmon at medium heat until slighly golden brown, turn to another side to grill. (Be careful not to overcook it as the meat for 80% cooked salmon is very tender and juicy). Dish up and set aside.
4. To prepare the sauce, heat up the oil leftover from pan-fying.
5. Boil teriyaki sauce with pepper until thicken. Squeeze a bit of lemon juice.
6. Serve salmon with ½ portion of the sauce. Leave the remaining sauce for dipping.
I personally prefer this brand because of its taste. Its ingredients consists of light soya sauce, mirin (japanese cooking wine) and sugar.