These dumplings are the so-called "joint-venture" products made by both my hubby and myself. I prepared the ingredients and he wrapped and cooked the dumplings.
100g prawns (peeled, deveined, chopped into small chuncks)
120g minced meat
80g waterchessnut (chopped)
Round-shaped dumpling skins
Water for boiling
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp salt
1½ tsp sugar
1 tbsp cooking oil
Dash of sesame oil & pepper
2 tsp cornflour
Spring onions for garnishings
1. Combine all ingredients and seasonings in a mixing bowl. Stir in 1 direction until well combined.
2. Cover the bowl with clip wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Spoon out approx 1 tbsp of mixture, put on the dumpling skin.
4. Dip some water at the side of the dumpling and press firmly. Set aside.
5. Boil water in a large cooking pot. When the water is boiling, add in the dumplings.
6. Cook until the dumpling skin is transparent and the dumplings are floating on the boiling water.
7. Dish out and serve