This simple yet tasty dish was cooked by my lovely hubby.
Prawns (medium size)
1. Peel and devein the prawns. Reserve the tails. Pat dry.
2. Slide them down the back without cutting through, then open the prawn out.
3. Marinate the prawns with salt, sugar and cornflour.
4. Chill the prawns in the fridge for at least 30mins to make them firmer and crunchier when cooked.
5. Heat oil with butter.
6. Pan-fry the prawns with low heat until it had turned pink and curled up.
Do not cook the prawns for too long or they will become tough.