Silver fish (fresh)
Red onion (chopped finely)
Light soya sauce (u can also subsitute it with terriyaki sauce)
Cornflour (mix with dash of water)
1. Break eggs into a mixing bowl, add in cornflour solution (it will made the eggs more fluffy), salt and pepper.
2. Light beat the mixture until well combined. Set aside.
3. Wash silver fish and blanch it over hot water. Drain with a sieve and pat dry.
4. Heat the oil. Sautee onion lightly.
5. Add in silver fish and stir fry with light soya sauce and sugar.
6. Pour onion, silver fish and spring onion into the beaten eggs and mix well.
7. Heat the frying pan again (put a bit of oil).
8. Pour in egg mixture and fry until set.
9. Turn it over and continue to fry until golden brown.