2 red apples (medium size)
25g white fungus
300g lean pork
30g sweet and bitter almond
4 candied dates (big)
1000 ml water
Salt to taste (optional)
1. Peel and core the apples, then rinse and chop them into 8 pieces. Set aside
2. Rinse lean pork and cut into 3 pieces, blanch in boiling water. Dish up and set aside.
3. Rinse candied dates and sweet & bitter almonds. Set aside.
4. Add water in a cooking pot and boil. Add all ingredients in the boiling water. When the water is re-boiled, switch to low fire and cook for 2 hours.
5. Turn off heat. Add salt to taste.